Search This Blog

Sunday, June 8, 2008

uninspired

Trying to find where you are inside of my head. Past inner conflicts. Somtimes you need to take a look. Look at who you are what you have become. ONE thing, can't collapse your entire being. My actions, I sincerly apologize, from the bottom of my huge heart. If you don't try things out you'll never know. Just don't think about it. You musn't overthink. People don't wait. I would never want to hurt anyone. You can't be boy crazy forever, ya know? You have to settle your mind, its settled. I'm a growing girl. You could be the one who saves me afterall. Glendora is starting a whole new universe. A revolution perhaps.

McCarren Park Pool, M.I.A. My exsistence was totally m.i.a. I enjoyed myself greatly with simply alochol. sloppy mess, regardless, fantastic. The lights, the dancers, her. In fact arousing. Especially with the girl I love the most. We danced our bodies off and let our makeup smear to nothing. grinnnnnnnding.

less shady more shining.

No comments: