Search This Blog

Thursday, May 15, 2008

A blog it is.

Contemplate. Think hard. Your almost there.

I am filled with good idea's and good karma. Love is not a necessity. Always remember that its YOU not me. I woke up in New York City about a month ago. I got out of bed and touched the linoleum floor with my bare feet and I woke up. Who do your think your changing? Do you think you can drain the ocean? Your blind. I've never been happier. I woke up in New York City today. The sun shined,  I am comfortable in my own skin. I shined. I'm a silly love song. My bare knees don't ever come close to touching when I walk in my daisy dukes. I think it's classy.

Sometimes I drink too much. New York City is one big party. You can't let the city cave in on you. Be passionate. Spread love. Sometimes I drink too much. This scene is just too much fun, I don't think I'll ever want it to end. It's sex and the city. Everyone gets really dressed up, trendy and cute. I like to say we all look the same. Everyone's different. Everyone goes for a different reason. Sometimes I drink too much? The scene is just way too much fun. Crunk and grind thats my bloodline. We dress up, my girls, we're totally vicious. It's all about the scene, its all about the drugs, and its all about the drinks. Free drinks. 

"I see you everywhere, I just wanna know you"
"oh yah?"
"do you party?"
"yeah"

Blow all around. You gotta be careful or this city will kidnap you. You'll wake up, you're cooler than that. My girl's, I love them. You'll never be alone again, never. Why? Cause we are your friends. All you need is love. Nothing is more important. I want this summer to be nothing like a hot mess. No trouble, no fucking up, just looking as cool as you can with this blunt in your hand. No fucking up. Excel, excel, excel. Shine, bright. Nothing is ever worth giving up your dignity, your passions, the reason you live. Shine, shine, shine. Next time. A blog it is.




1 comment:

Unknown said...

very inspirational and very true.
i love you glendora!
-forever alexandra