Search This Blog

Saturday, May 17, 2008

OJ

Webster hall. I drank a small bottle of Georgi all on my own. I chased with OJ. The proper term would now be a screwdriver, eh? It wasn't a huge bottle but that wasn't the problem. We drank. My girls, my boys. Drink drink drink drink. I'd meet up with them after. We split after a line. On the street all the taxis were showing me love. Webster Hall. Mstrkrft. Sunshine dust dance party. Beautiful. Crazy lights, crazy high, crazy drunk. I danced, I danced with him. The night was young. We went to Ruff Club.

Ruff Club. The annex, always my party. As your waiting on the line, we just enter the place. We got comped, I never ever have to pay. 40 dollars, there. I speed. I dance. I dance with my girls. Home, comfort? Friends, everyone around me could potentially be a familiar face. It's lovely. I dance, dance, dance. Bump. It's friday night. No worries, no class, no responsibility. The intentions were to stay young all night. Can't stop, won't stop. Faces, tons of bodies. Tons of beautiful faces. FIT vs Annex. I have a lot of friends. We can't roll too deep. It's so much fun. Dance. I kissed my girls. I could never say I didn't like it. It's for our own personal pleasure, she says. It just makes us THAT much closer. I love loving them. It means the world. Friendship and love come hand in hand. Just like vodka and orange juice. I could stay young forever.

No comments: