Search This Blog

Monday, May 19, 2008

cheers

5:12 am.  I grew. I've grown up. In fact, I think I may have grown at least 3 inches. Harder, better, faster, stronger.

I sat here packing up every item of clothing I owned into suitcases. Suitcases. Just to move 4 blocks and 1 avenue down. I leave tomorrow. Than move in the next day. Irrational in every sense. FIT, grow a brain.

If you want a trip, take a vacation. The summer is beautiful and bright. Just like the beautiful people around me. I am coming clean. I am clean. DR no. I need mental health to get through it. I will excommunicate myself from the snow that falls from the sky and into my nose. I grew up today. I must react to my words. A journey must begin with a single step. It's important. React, react, react. Insightful people engulf me daily. I love it. They help me up from the fall that hadn't yet happened. Or did it. You have influenced me. 1, 2, & 3. Yes, you. All free of you. I commend you. React. Stop for the love of god. I fought the war. Living and learning. Age is only a number and not an excuse. I've been bad. Do what you feel now. Right now. I start with my left than my right.

A few weeks ago I lost my mojo. I was suppose to order a new one on ebay according to him, but it unexpectedly appeared today. It happened on the subway. Imagine!?

She's got the power in her hands to shock you like you won't believe.


No comments: